My teaching offer
Classical singing lessons
- I teach a solid singing technique using Belcanto
- Qualified assistance in dealing with the various repertoire
- Artistic expression
- Clarifying questions about stylistically correct interpretation
Vocal education for beginners
- Preparation for university studies (entrance examination for school music, church music)
- Preparation for auditions
- Preparation for concerts
- Breathing and how to use your voice at your job
- Speech training
- Enabling further personal experiences in the interaction of breath, voice, body and expression
Teaching of basic musical knowledge
Practical ear training, rhythm and harmony for the singer.
I mainly work with classical and romantic repertoire but also with songs of the 20th century.
Furthermore, I teach arias from the baroque and classical opera repertoire.
Due to my church music background, I am also very much attached to ancient music and spiritual compositions from all epochs.
Teaching form and performance training
I mostly teach individual lessons, but often I also work with my singers in ensembles (duets, trios, vocal ensembles).
For performance training I organize regular class performances (at least twice a year).
Every two years I organize a public concert with my students for charity purposes.
About the organizational framework
The trial lesson is not free of charge. The fee will be credited after a contract has been concluded.
I can also teach in English or French.